Rural and Equestrian is the national specialist estate agency for properties with land across the UK and Ireland. Established in 2004, Rural and Equestrian have grown to become one of the most respected equestrian property specialists, successfully selling property with land, with a strong and recognisable brand. The team with many years experience in estate agency, all enjoy an equestrian lifestyle, live in country property and all understand the needs associated with marketing equestrian properties to equestrian people.
We are an independent family run business who is proud to offer the highest levels of customer service from initial valuation through to completion. All our customers are important to us, and we are happy for you to talk with any of our current or past clients. We welcome feedback and act on this as quickly as possible and indeed most of the improvements to service and our website have been suggestions from customers.
We operate on a No Sale – No Fee basis with no hidden or upfront costs and you are free to use any solicitor or financial services provider you choose, however you would be wise to obtain a quote from our conveyancing team, especially as they are also No Sale – No Fee.
Once instructed and an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been ordered or in the case of a property already on the market, an existing EPC is in place, we will prepare a full colour brochure and aim to have your property on the websites as soon as possible. Your property will be matched against our database of buyers and any appropriate advertising compiled.
EPC / Floorplans
We have a number of suppliers across the UK that assist with the completion of energy performance graphs and floorplans.
As well as advertising exclusively on our own website, we also advertise on:
We are members of 1st Equestrian, a website portal for recognised estate agents selling property with land across the globe. www.1stequestrian.com
We use facebook and twitter extensively and have built up quite a following which continues to grow. Facebook – Rural and Equestrian.com, Twitter @RandE2011
We also undertake periodic local and national newspaper advertising together with magazines such as the Horse & Hound. All in all your property will be seen by the widest possible audience.
As well as our marketing expertise, here are some other reasons why you may choose us to sell your property;
No Win No Fee
· Full Colour Details On Quality Paper
· Semi-Aerial Digital Photography Available (extra charges may apply)
· National & Local Newspaper Advertising, Mostly In Colour
· Website For 24/7 Viewing, Worldwide
· Periodic Advertising In The Top Country & Equestrian Magazines
· Distinctive & Effective For Sale Boards (Only Sell Properties With Land)
· Plain English Wording Of Contracts
· Open 6 Days A Week
· Courteous And Efficient Staff Put The Customer First, Always
· All Our Experienced Staff Own Animals And Have A Good Knowledge Of The Needs Associated
· Mailing List Of Potential Purchasers, Matching Buyers With Sellers
· Improving The Buying & Selling Process By Using The Latest Technology
· Floor Plans and Land Maps
· Offers Communicated To You Immediately Via Phone/Email/Text/Letter/Fax
· Vetting Of Potential Purchasers Prior To Viewing And Making Offers
· Accompanied Viewings, Where Applicable (extra charges may apply)
· Bespoke Advertising (extra charges may apply)
For Sale Boards
For sale boards are not compulsory, but do attract attention from those looking to buy in your area and sometimes those who drive by and have said to themselves 'if that property ever came on the market, I would buy it', but are not actively searching websites and newspapers. Our distinctive and effective for sale boards also help buyers travelling from outside the area to identify your property, normally once their ‘sat nav' has got them close enough.
Our distinctive and effective For Sale Boards, clearly mark your property and highlight your property has land.
Buyers will find a variety of property types and locations on this website and ideally finding the home of their dreams. Our knowledgeable staff will happily answer any questions raised and make arrangements for you view your chosen properties. We will always ask for and expect honest feedback which we will share with our vendors. Our courteous and efficient staff put the customer first, always. We promise no hard sell and treat all customers fairly.
You can receive email updates tailored to your own specific criteria by registering with us. You will then receive regular emails to keep you up to date with newly available property which matches your criteria.